WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We hope to find a new colleague who enjoys working in a talented and agile team. You are a team player and eager to learn and thrive in an international environment. Remote-only work is currently also possible. Our official working language is English.
You are highly motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making. You are genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning & using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
You also have familiarity with code versioning tools and are comfortable in a customer-focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly and passion for development activities are highly appreciated.
We hope to find a new colleague who enjoys working in a talented and agile team. We hope you are eager to learn and thrive in an international environment. Only remote work is currently possible. Our official working language is English and Finnish is our native language.
We hope that you have already gained some experience in working as a developer, and know what it takes to work in an agile team but the motivation to learn is more important for us than the number of years of working experience.
Our ideal new colleague would be a backend developer with experience in C#, Java, or similar languages. We are developing a PLG SaaS product, and our work includes adding new features and supporting and improving the legacy ones.
- Translation of design specifications to actual code
- Build and maintain high-performing, responsive, and scalable web applications
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications
- Build reusable code and libraries in the backend for future use
- Assure validation of API and ensure both performance and security aspects
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, and developers to ensure quality code
- Collaborate effectively with designers and other developers in an agile, fast-paced team
- Over three year experience of developing backend projects
- Experience from cloud backend systems is considered a plus
- Solid foundation in software design, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD and test automation
- Experience from working in a remote geographically dispersed team
- Good spoken and written language skills in English, Finnish skills is considered a plus but not required
- Motivated to learn new things
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Great companies are made of strong cultures, communities, and teams where people love to work. Better leadership is the way to build more efficient and capable teams. In other words, the right people will find themselves doing the right things. This leads to more satisfying work experience on an individual level and that opens the gates to strong business culture.
Being a leader is a job. And we make organizations flourish by enabling better leadership. Our service is built on a desire to innovate and renew old ways with data. We believe that data helps to lead people.
Priorit.io is a new way of data-driven leadership. It's a groundbreaking SaaS tool for people that want to see data-driven decision-making as a part of their everyday operations.
Priorit.io sets the benchmark with its constantly improving service. Early adopters are getting started with it now and others will follow.
Priorit.io is all about turning business intelligence into intelligent business. To help leaders do their job better, with data.