Last modified 12th October 2022
What data do we collect?
As You use the Service, Redlainer collects the following data:
- Personal Data regarding Users including: name, e-mail address, login credentials, your IP address, Customer payment information (company credit card that may entail personal data regarding the employee holding the company credit card).
- We may also collect technical information from your internet browser (Browser version, Operating system, etc.) and other usage data for example how long a User has used the Service, how long one use session take, and what features are used.
- Data that Users store in the Service and/or that is generated through the use of the Service while using its features such as company fitness index results, information on Customer company’s financial and other performance, employee satisfaction information without identifying individual employees of Customers.
- Customer company’s financial data extracted from Dun & Bradstreet service when creating a user account for the Customer.
- Feedback regarding the Service and its features.
We collect Personal Data only to the extent necessary for the use of the Service and managing login credentials and access to the Service, for payment processing, and maintaining the customer relationship between You and us. Any information collected shall be deemed as Personal Data only if and insofar as it can be linked to a private person. Otherwise, the data shall be deemed as non-personal data.
The Customer may additionally store and/or process certain personal data in the Service, especially with regards to employee surveys conducted by the Customer by using the Service. In such cases, Redlainer does not have the need to actively access or otherwise use any personal data, but Redlainer acts as a data processor on behalf of the Customer when said personal data is stored in the Service by the Customer. In such cases, Redlainer acts in accordance with instructions given by the Customer and the Customer has full control with regards to storing and using said personal data.
Consent and withdrawal of consent
If You do not give Your consent, we reserve the right not to provide you with the Service at all or a specific part of the Service if the offering of the Service as a whole or a specific part of the Service requires the collecting, storing, processing or otherwise utilizing of your Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding the collecting, storing, processing and otherwise utilizing Your Personal Data by Redlainer at any time by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, we will not process Your Personal Data based on your consent any longer, however, there may be other legal grounds for processing the Personal Data even without consent depending on the case and Personal Data in question.
Additionally, the following third-party Cookies are used for the following purposes:
[to be listed soon]
You are at any time entitled to request that we shall not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
How do we collect your personal data and non-personal data?
You directly provide us with most of the Personal Data and non-personal data we collect, store, and process. We collect non-personal data and process data based on Your consent when You,
for instance, but not limited to;
- Register online for our Service and fill in the registration form.
- Update existing Service registration information or settings.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback to us.
- Use features of the Service which require User input data to be saved, analyzed, or otherwise processed.
- Through Cookies that track Your activity in the Service.
How will we use your personal data and data?
We collect your Personal Data and non-personal data so that we can:
- Make the Service available, develop and maintain it for you.
- Offer you a unique user experience, relevant content, and insights into the Customer company’s performance and business development.
- Process your registration into the Service and manage your account and our relationship with You.
- We generate analysis and statistics on non-personal data related to Customer companies, however, always in a way that even individual companies cannot be recognised in such analyses and/or statistics.
- We may use Personal Data to generate analysis results and statistical data that is no longer Personal Data.
- Provide information from our partners providing products or services that may be of interest to you based on information given by You through the Service.
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Offer You customer care and support.
- Process payments and payment-related contacts.
We strive to be transparent and open with regard to the collecting and processing of Personal Data. Certain collecting, storing, and use of Personal data is, however not optional if You wish to use the Service and/or certain features of the Service.
With regards to non-personal data, we retain free rights to utilize such data in accordance with our business purposes as we see fit.
Transfer of Personal Data and non-personal data
We do not intend to transfer or store any Personal Data outside of the EU member states. If the transfer of Personal Data outside EU member states would be necessary for example due to technical reasons such as server capacity or the like, or due to compliance with legal requirements arising from jurisdictions outside the EU, we will safeguard the Personal Data and use e.g. model clauses provided by the EU Commission in such transfer.
We may transfer your personal data to companies belonging to the same company group as Redlainer or to our partners that are maintaining or marketing the Service or parts thereof.
We may transfer other data than Personal Data to companies belonging to the same company group or to our partners, potential business partners, such as third parties who analyze data on behalf of us. If we transfer and/or disclose any data, we require a written agreement protecting the Personal Data from unauthorized use and to ensure that it is being processed solely in accordance with applicable laws. Furthermore, we shall ensure that our business partners, such as third party web analytics service providers, have reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect any disclosed Personal Data against unauthorized use. However, no method of online or electronic storage is deemed to be 100 % secure and thus we cannot guarantee absolute data security.
We have the right to disclose your Personal Data if the disclosure is required
- by law;
- to protect our legal rights;
- to protect the safety of the Service or the safety of the Users of the Service or the public; and
- to prevent, stop or report wrongdoing in conjunction with our Service.
How do we store your personal data and non-personal data?
Your Personal Data is stored in one or several protected servers within the EU and the EEC countries and only our personnel may have access to such servers. Your personal data shall not be transferred or disclosed outside the EU and/or the ETA countries without your written consent.
We will keep your Personal Data for 1 year after the termination of the agreement between You and us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your Personal Data.
We may send you information about products and services of ours and/or our partners that we think you might like. Also, we may provide personified advertising and content via the Service. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact email@example.com, and/or you may unsubscribe from our e-mail advertisements by using the unsubscribe function in such e-mails.
What are your rights with regard to Your Personal Data?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your rights with regards to Personal Data. Every User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Redliner for copies of Your Personal Data. We may charge you for this service should it cause us costs.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Redliner corrects any information concerning You that You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase Your Personal Data, under certain conditions and provided that we do not have a valid legal reason for keeping certain Personal Data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of Your Personal Data, under certain conditions defined in the applicable legislation.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of Your Personal Data, under certain conditions defined in the applicable legislation.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions defined in the applicable legislation.
- The right to make a complaint to the competent data protecting authority – You have a right to make a complaint to the competent data protecting authority if you suspect or think that we act against binding Data Protection legislation.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Post address: Satamakatu 2B, 15140 Lahti
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our Service
- Providing analytics regarding Users of our website and Service
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Redlainer Oy, Business ID: 3255706-5, email@example.com, post address: Redlainer Oy, Satamakatu 2B, 15140 Lahti