SMEs aren't growing. They lose out on investors, pro services & support, and top talents. Almost every leader understands the importance of data, but only less than 2% actually benefit from it in their leadership. This is mostly because of the lack of tools and knowledge.
- 4/5 SMEs aren't growing after reaching $2M in revenue
- 90% of the companies globally are SMEs
- 98% of leaders want to be data-driven, but don't know how
Priorit.io is a SaaS tool that helps business leaders analyze, measure, monitor, and support sustainable growth with relevant data and get specific guidance to achieve it - while keeping people at the center.
- 4% improved EBITDA after a year on average
- 10x minimum ROI
- 95% faster data gathering compared to traditional methods
Accomplished leader with 15+ years of experience in leadership, entrepreneurship, consulting, and expert positions in the manufacturing industry. Employed 100+ people as an entrepreneur and CEO.
How Priorit.io Works?
Gain sustainable growth for Your capability, efficiency, culture, leadership, and eventually business.
Competition & positioning
- Measure and analyze operational company culture
- Combine leading and lagging indicators
- Show a holistic view of the company's condition based on a balanced scorecard
- Offer a specific roadmap for sustainable growth
- Bring enterprise-level data available to everyone
Perfect match for data-driven leaders
- SME leaders to make the best possible decisions based on data
- Board members to see what's under their company's hood
- Supply chains to ensure that suppliers are capable of delivering at the right time, with quality
- Financiers & VCs to make sure their customers or portfolio is fundable
- Large enterprises to measure and compare their units across the Globe
Ideal Customer Profile
Growth-oriented C-level leader who has decided to lead based on data. Understands the personnel's role in the process.
SME's +$2M in revenue, +20 personnel
Most prominent markets*:
US, Nordics, Netherlands, Germany, and UK
*Market research, Palava Global, summer 2022